MERET's™ all-brass EMS BRUUT™ oxygen regulators incorporate the latest in technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow. BRUUT™ unibody regulators are constructed from high strength solid brass with brass internal high pressure flow components to ensure added strength and safe operation. A laser etched, corrosion resistant chrome plated finish provides additional protection from the elements.
This 50 PSI preset EMS all brass pressure reducer uses a CGA540 connection with two power take-offs. At just under 4.5" inches in body length this pressure reducer is extremely compact and durable. To ensure safety, reliability, and durability, this regulator is manufactured completely from brass and is made in the USA. The pressure reducer is chrome plated and includes an impact resistant gauge with gauge cover.
* Solid and safe all brass construction
* Chrome plated for superior protection in challenging environments
* UL listed low profile impact resistant contents gauge
* FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
* Solid Stainless alignment pins to reduce contaminants
* Sintered 40 micron triple inlet filter
* Serialized regulator identification