Dual Lumen Conserving Device Cannula
The Hudson RCI oxygen conserving cannula incorporates a patented "split prong" nose design and two oxygen supply tubes with standard connectors. This design provides the utmost control and comfort in synchronizing breathing with oxygen conserving regulators.
* Minimizes risks associated with deviated septa and occlusion by sensing pressure from both nares
* Increases patient comfort by delivering oxygen to both sides
* Use of this cannula requires a conserving regulator with two ports, one for oxygen devliery and one for pressure sampling
* Available in two convenient configurations
* Individually packaged, 25 per case