Hudson RCI offers a complete selection of disposable hygroscopic condenser humifiers (HCH) to meet the clinical needs of patients from neonates to adults. The AQUA+ HCH incorporates the lastest advances in material technology to provide humidifiers with optimal moisture output, minimal dead space and low resistance to flow. The filtered units have a bacterial/viral filtration efficiency of 99.99% helping reduce the risk of cross-contamination. All AQUA+ HCHs are individually packaged.
AQUA+ HCH line utilizes a fiber-free, cellular hygroscopically treated media, and is available in a variety of configurations to meet a wide range of clinical needs.
* AQUA+ T and TS models, designed for spontaneously breathing tracheostomy patients, include built-in supplemental oxygen port
* AQUA+ TS includes port for convenient suctioning
* AQUA+ FLEX one-piece construction with flexible tubing aids in patient positioning
* AQUA+ N is ideal for neonate and infant patients
* AQUA+ 1HS and AQUA+ are designed for most adult and pediatric applications