Disposable Non-Rebreathing Single Limb Systems
Modified Jackson Rees, Mapleson D, Bain, CPRAM®
* Modified Jackson-Rees (12 inch) and Mapleson D (40 inch) non-rebreathing circuits utilize Norman Fresh Gas Elbows with barbed connections and 72 inch fresh gas tubing.
* Original Bain "tube-within-a-tube" partial non-rebreathing circuit of lightweight, clear outer tubing and blue inner tubing. Eliminates need for directional valves and soda lime absorbers while featuring better humidification and control of PaCO2 levels.
* CPRAM coaxial combination of corrugated inner green and outer clear tubing reduces kinking. Radial delivery of fresh gas with vortex dynamics inproves humidification, CO2 removal while reducing dead space with .001" fresh gas outlet from patient end.
CPRAM Respiratory Assist Device (RAD Valve)
* Non disposable swivel valve that can be opened or closed to adjust ventilation pressure during patient transport
* Used with breathing bag, CPRAM circuit and elbow
* Easy, one-hand operation