You may also like:
OUT OF STOCK PRE-ORDER NOW for earliest availability, Currently MAY
The G7 MINIFILL™ PRO module supports critical intervention supplies that can be accessed or deployed for trauma treatments from the SAVIOR7 or any MERET trauma bag. The large open pocket can be filled with a variety of bleeding control, airway, ortho, burn, triage, or wound supplies. Dual inside clear zippered pockets provide organization for smaller items. Custom label the front panel for easy identification (as shown). The front quick-grab handle allows you quickly remove the module and pass it to a team member, or clip the side loop onto a carabiner. Bottom velcro attaches to the SAVIOR7, or use the rear backside velcro webbing straps to attach it to any MOLLE compatible gear. Gear up!
The G7 MINIFILL™ PRO is available in tactical black (non- reflective). Supplies shown in images are not included.
**MODULES ARE NOT LABELED AS SHOWN, they ship to you blank for customization**
• Oversized matte black YKK zipper pullers
• Double stitching on all stress points
• Backside MOLLE compatible velcro-lined webbing attachments
• Removable/ customizable front panel
• Internal zippered clear pockets allow easy identification of contents
• Incredibly durable 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
Product Dimensions: 11" x 4" x 3.5"
Product Weight: 7 oz standard
M4L Lifetime Warranty