You may also like:
Pre-Order Now - Arriving October 2018
The ALPHA3™ PRO Thigh Pack provides quick-reach access to life sustaining critical care supplies at arm’s length. Designed for active tactical medics with varying requirements, the ALPHA3™ PRO is completely customizable on the inside and out to provide organized access to a range of medical supplies. With industry leading construction and components, the ALPHA3™ PRO delivers a solid leg side solution to address a variety of assault-aid trauma situations.
The front panel of the ALPHA3™ PRO offers a laser-cut hypalon MOLLE and customizable name tape panel. Pull the front webbing loop to quickly access gloves or small supplies. Dual large zipper pullers open the drop-leg design to access 2 large 7” x 7” panels with interwoven elastic webbing and 2 large pouches that can support a variety of trauma supplies including C-A-T® tourniquets, shears, airways, gauze, chest seals, trauma dressings, and more. The ALPHA3™ PRO is produced from waterproof, wipe-clean infection control materials that are designed for use in wet environments and high trauma situations. A bottom drain hole reduces moisture buildup. A dual strap leg attachment system provides snug and secure fit for active operations. Matte black metal hardware ensures durability in challenging conditions. A large belt side release buckle removes the ALPHA3™ PRO quickly when necessary. Removable leg straps and rear webbing allows you to attach the ALPHA3™ PRO to any MOLLE compatible system when not used as a thigh pouch.
The ALPHA3™ PRO is available in infection control tactical black, constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean materials, and is designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Supplies shown in images are not included.
• Front name tape area, MERET tape included
• Paneled with laser cut MOLLE to support any MOLLE compatible gear
• Oversized YKK zippers for added durability
• Dual adjustable leg straps with quick release buckles
• Rigid drop leg platform provides secure fit with complete access to supplies
• Quick access front pocket for gloves or small supplies
• Dual large internal 7” x 7” customizable panels with interwoven elastic loops
• Dual large internal pockets
• Large belt side release buckle
• Rear webbing straps to attach to any MOLLE compatible system
• Black matte finish metal hardware
• Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
• Constructed from durable, waterproof wipe-clean infection control materials for use in wet environments and high trauma situations
• Drain hole bottom
Product Dimensions: 8” x 8” x 2.5”
Product Weight: 1 lb, 10 oz infection control
M4L Lifetime Warranty