You may also like:
The RECOVER™ PRO X Response Bag is built to help you rapidly and proficiently deploy emergency oxygen during critical moments and save lives, with COMPLETE INFECTION CONTROL. Similar to the OMNI PRO X™, the RECOVER PRO™ X is the foundation for a system of Ready™ bags that are interchangeable, enabling you to attach additional Ready™ modules to the bag’s sides depending your requirements. Packed with features, the RECOVER PRO X oxygen backpack system delivers the quality, reliability, and functionality you expect when you’re called into action.
The RECOVER PRO™ X is the foundation for a system of TS2 Ready™ bags that are interchangeable, enabling you to attach additional TS2 Ready™ modules to the bag's sides depending your requirements. Using EZ-Grab pull bars, the two main panels of the RECOVER™ PRO quickly open to reveal your M9 (255 liters), D (425 liters), "Jumbo D" (623 liters) aluminum oxygen cylinder, or 425/623 liter composite oxygen cylinder, along with a BVM and other airway equipment. Internal dual full length mesh pockets accommodate masks and tubing, while a side panel can support a TS2 Ready™ DEEP STUFF pocket or two STICKIT STRIPS. Dual outer zippered pockets offer additional storage for smaller items. Detachable buckled loops allow you to attach the RECOVER™ PRO to the side of an ambulance cot for patient transport. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles.
The RECOVER™ PRO X has a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag.
The RECOVER™ PRO X is available in navy red, tactical black (non- reflective) or high-viz. Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
• Oversized YKK zippers
• Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally
• Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies, TAC BLACK has black internal materials
• Matte chrome metal hardware
• Double stitching on all stress points
• Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
• Dual EZ-Grab rapid access pull bars
• Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
• COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on tactical black)
• Lined back and bottom resists water and wear
• Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
• Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
• Reflective front/ back/ side panels, tie down loops, zipper, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
• TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
• TS2 Ready™ for 1 removable DEEP STUFF Pocket or 2 removable STICKIT STRIPS
• Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
• Zippered internal mesh compartments
• Dual external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
• Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
• Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
• All compartments have air dry capability
• Optional shoulder strap with metal hardware
Product Dimensions: 16.5” (at bottom) 11” (at top) x 26” x 7.75”
Product Weight: 7 lbs 7oz extended length
M4L Lifetime Warranty