MERET® all-brass oxygen regulators incorporate the latest in regulator technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow. BRUUT™ unibody regulators are constructed from high strength solid 360 brass with brass internal high pressure flow components for added strength and safe operation. BRUUT™ regulators are laser-etched with a corrosion resistant chrome plated finish for additional protection from the elements.
This 50 PSI preset all brass pressure reducer uses a CGA540 connection with 2 high pressure power take-off (PTO) DISS outlets with check valves. At just under 4.5" inches in body length this pressure reducer is extremely compact and durable. The pressure reducer is chrome plated and includes an impact resistant gauge with gauge cover. Regulators are individually calibrated and tested 100% for flow and leak. Meets or exceeds accuracy standards for ASTM and CGA. ASTM G175, ISO 13085, ISO 9001:2000.
*This product cannot be shipped to Canada*
- Solid and safe, robust all brass construction
- CGA540 connection
- Chrome plated for superior protection in challenging environments
- UL listed low profile impact resistant contents gauge
- Sintered 40 micron triple inlet filter
- Serialized regulator identification
- PTO ¼ NPT threaded DISS outlets with check valves operate at 50 PSI
- 5 year warranty