The ALPHA3™ PRO X thigh pack provides quick-reach access to life sustaining critical care supplies at arm’s length with infection control.
Designed for active tactical medics with varying requirements, the ALPHA3™ PRO X is completely customizable on the inside and out to provide organized access to a range of medical supplies. With industry leading construction and components, the ALPHA3™ PRO X delivers a solid leg side solution to address a variety of assault-aid trauma situations.
The front panel of the ALPHA3™ PRO X offers a laser-cut hypalon MOLLE and customizable name tape panel. Pull the front webbing loop to quickly access gloves or small supplies. Dual large zipper pullers open the drop-leg design to access 2 large 7” x 7” panels with interwoven elastic webbing and 2 large pouches that can support a variety of trauma supplies including C-A-T® tourniquets, shears, airways, gauze, chest seals, trauma dressings, and more. The ALPHA3™ PRO X is produced from waterproof, wipe-clean infection control materials that are designed for use in wet environments and high trauma situations. A bottom drain hole reduces moisture buildup. A dual strap leg attachment system provides snug and secure fit for active operations. Matte black metal hardware ensures durability in challenging conditions. A large belt side release buckle removes the ALPHA3™ PRO X quickly when necessary. Removable leg straps and rear webbing allows you to attach the ALPHA3™ PRO X to any MOLLE compatible system when not used as a thigh pouch.
The ALPHA3™ PRO X fully loaded includes: 2 Black SOFTT-W Gen 4 Tourniquets, 1 Celox Rapid, 1 H&H Thin H Bandage, 1 Valved Sam Chest Seal, 1 NAR S Rolled Gauze, 1 28Fr Nasopharyngeal Airway with lube, 1 Rescue Hypothermia Blanket, 1 Combat Medic Tape, 1 7.5" EMT Shears with Black Handle, 1 Mini Sharpie Marker, and 2 Rolled Pairs of XL Nitrile Glove
Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
Product Dimensions: 8” x 8” x 2.5”Product Weight: 1 lb, 10 ozM4L Lifetime Warranty
- Front name tape area, MERET tape included
- Paneled with laser cut MOLLE to support any MOLLE compatible gear
- Oversized YKK zippers for added durability
- Dual adjustable leg straps with quick release buckles
- Rigid drop leg platform provides secure fit with complete access to supplies
- Quick access front pocket for gloves or small supplies
- Dual large internal 7” x 7” customizable panels with interwoven elastic loops
- Dual large internal pockets
- Large belt side release buckle
- Rear webbing straps to attach to any MOLLE compatible system
- Black matte finish metal hardware
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Constructed from durable, waterproof wipe-clean infection control materials for use in wet environments and high trauma situations
- Drain hole bottom