MERET® economy oxygen regulators incorporate the latest in regulator technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow. Economy regulators are constructed from an aluminum outer body with brass internal high pressure flow components for safe operation. Economy regulators are laser-etched with a corrosion resistant navy anodized finish for additional protection from the elements.
MERET® economy regulators use a CGA870 connection with barb outlet and operate at 50 PSI. At only 5.25” inches in body length this regulator is extremely compact and weighs only 1.00 lbs. The 0-25 LPM regulator can be set to 0, 0.5 , 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, or 25 LPM. The 0-15 LPM regulator can be set to 0, 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, or 15 LPM.
Regulators are individually calibrated and tested 100% for flow and leak. Meets or exceeds accuracy standards for ASTM and CGA. ASTM G175, ISO 13085, ISO 9001:2000.
*This product cannot be shipped to Canada*
- Brass and aluminum construction
- Solid t-handle with “C” ring retainer
- Optional rubberized comfort grip hand knob
- Anodized finish
- UL listed low profile impact resistant pressure gauge
- FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
- Sintered 40 micron triple inlet filter
- Durable universal barbed outlet
- Optional PTO ¼ NPT threaded DISS outlets with check valves operate > 170 LPM @ 3000 PSI
- 12 Position precision flow +/- 10% of flow setting
- Serialized regulator identification
- Laser etched identification markings
- Blue anodized aluminum flow control knob
- 5 year warranty