MERET® all-brass MAGNUM™ oxygen regulators incorporate the most advanced regulator technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow, and are backed by an industry leading LIFETIME WARRANTY.
MAGNUM™ series unibody regulators are robust, packing over 2 lbs of fire resistant high-strength solid
360 brass construction with brass internal high pressure flow components to ensure safe and dependable performance in the harshest conditions. A heavy duty protected pressure gauge resists breakage and contamination while a rubberized comfort grip hand knob provides an easy and secure connection to the cylinder valve. MAGNUM™ regulators are laser-etched with a corrosion resistant chrome plated finish for additional protection from the elements. This virtually indestructible regulator is backed by a solid LIFETIME WARRANTY under the MERET M4L warranty.
This 0-25 LPM adjustable EMS all brass click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with a barb outlet, operates at 50 PSI, and includes 2 high pressure power take-off (PTO) DISS outlets with check valves. This regulator can be set to 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, or 25 LPM. All flow rate indicators are labeled in decimals for easy reading. Regulators are individually calibrated and tested 100% for flow and leak. Meets or exceeds accuracy standards for ASTM and CGA. ASTM G175, ISO 13085, ISO 9001:2000.
- Solid and safe, robust all brass construction
- Backed by an industry leading M4L LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Heavy-duty protected pressure gauge
- Rubberized comfort grip hand knob
- Chrome plated for superior protection in challenging environments
- UL listed low profile impact resistant pressure gauge
- FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
- Sintered 40 micron triple inlet filter
- Durable universal barbed outlet
- 2 PTO ¼ NPT threaded DISS outlets with check valves operate > 170 LPM @ 3000 PSI
- 12 Position precision flow +/- 10% of flow setting
- Serialized regulator identification
- Laser etched identification markings
- Blue anodized aluminum flow control knob
Product Dimensions: 6.5" x 3.5" x 3.5"
Product Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz