Created for and used by the US Government for MCI, the TRAUMA CUBE™ PRO MCI Response Kit is the compact, organized solution to address a variety of bleeding control, airway issues, and range of minor and major injuries.
Specifically designed to secure the contents shown, the kit can be purchased fully loaded or empty to stock your own supplies. The TRAUMA CUBE™ PRO can replace a DEEP STUFF pocket on any of our TS2 Ready™ bags or it can be used by itself as a compact trauma kit. Backside hook tape (velcro) allows you to connect the TRAUMA CUBE™ PRO to any loop tape product. Constructed from incredibly durable 1200 Denier coated TPE the bag is water and stain resistant. Over sized YKK zippers and EZ-PULL™ pullers provide for easy quick access to the main pocket. Inner elastic webbing secures the smaller supplies and 2 rear large pockets secure larger supplies.
The TRAUMA CUBE™ PRO fully loaded includes: 2 Black SOFTT-W Gen 4 Tourniquets, 1 Celox Rapid, 1 H&H Thin H Bandage, 1 Valved Sam Chest Seal, 1 NAR S Rolled Gauze, 1 28Fr Nasopharyngeal Airway with lube, 1 Rescue Hypothermia Blanket, 1 Combat Medic Tape, 1 7.5" EMT Shears with Black Handle, 1 Mini Sharpie Marker, and 2 Rolled Pairs of XL Nitrile Gloves.
Product Dimensions: 8” x 9” x 1.5”Product Weight: 14 ounces standard, 2 lbs 8 ounces fully loadedM4L Lifetime Warranty, Warranty Varies for Fully Loaded Supplies
- Quick response trauma kit
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- 2 large internal rear pockets
- Internal elastic webbing securing loops
- Backside 1.5" wide hook tape securing panels attach to TS2 Ready™ bags
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant