The X2™ DOUBLE FILL PRO allows you and your team to transport longer items with the M.U.L.E. or MODQUAD™ TS2 Ready™ systems. Simply attach this longer module in place of 2 smaller modules and go.
This carryall module has one inner long elastic mesh pocket on one side and two inner smaller elastic mesh pockets on the others side. The longer side fits most major brands of cervical immobilization collars, head blocks, CID’s, and devices to secure your patients to long spine boards. CPAP ventilation circuits, commercially designed intraosseous devices, IV start kits, BP Cuffs, splinting devices, bag valve masks, and medications can all fit into the different pockets. By attaching the X2™ DOUBLE FILL to the M.U.L.E, you can secure all your disaster, triage, MCI and accountability supplies into one module without having to look through multiple bags when time is critical. Constructed externally from non-absorbing infection control materials designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. An optional shoulder strap is sold separately.
Supplies shown in images are not included.
Product Dimensions: Outside Dimensions: 6.25" x 20.5" x 4.75"Product Weight: 1lb 7 oz infection controlM4L Lifetime Warranty
- 3 internal mesh pockets for longer and smaller items
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware, black on infection control tactical version
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Constructed externally from non-absorbing infection control materials
- PVC lined bottom resists water and wear
- Reflective front panel, zipper, and handle logos (blue version only)
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Shoulder strap ready