MERET® mini oxygen regulators incorporate the latest in regulator technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow. Mini regulators are constructed from an aluminum outer body with brass internal high pressure flow components for safe operation. Mini regulators are laser-etched with a corrosion resistant navy anodized finish for additional protection from the elements.
MERET® mini regulators use a CGA870 connection with barb outlet and operate at 50 PSI. At only 4" inches in body length this regulator is extremely compact and weighs only 0.7 lbs. The 0-15 LPM regulator can be set to 0, 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, or 15 LPM. Regulators are individually calibrated and tested 100% for flow and leak. Meets or exceeds accuracy standards for ASTM and CGA. ASTM G175, ISO 13085, ISO 9001:2000.
*This product cannot be shipped to Canada*
- Brass and aluminum construction
- Solid t-handle with “C” ring retainer
- Anodized finish
- UL listed low profile impact resistant pressure gauge
- FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
- Sintered 40 micron triple inlet filter
- Durable universal barbed outlet
- 12 Position precision flow +/- 10% of flow setting
- Serialized regulator identification
- Laser etched identification markings
- 5 year warranty